Monday, July 31, 2017

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #73

My life with Luna
Birthday weekend
And 
Song of the moment

Hello my lovely people :) another week, another #RandomRamblings post and I once again cannot believe how fast it went by... :) I know, I know... what else is new ;) but one day I will write that this last week just dragged by and I thought it would never end and you all will be shocked ;) but that time is not today ;) so let's get into those headlines... this time, in order, because I have enough chaos in my life as it is ;)

If you have been following my blog lately, you may already know that, but I recently got a puppy :) her name is Luna and she is currently 2,5 months old :) she's a Westie (West Highland White Terrier) and I love her :) as promised last week I have a few pics of her for you :) so we got her about three weeks ago, and I can't believe how much she has grown in that time :) below I have for you two pictures I was able to find of her in the same place, so you can really see the difference :) one is from the weekend when we got her, so about three weeks ago, and the second one is from a few days ago :) look at all the cuteness :)



But definitely don't be fooled by her appearance :) she's very clever and feisty :) curious as hell, trying to squeeze everywhere :) we are affectionately calling her "psokot" which has two meanings: #1 it's a mix of words "pies" and "kot" which means dog and cat in my language :) but it's also very similar to the word "psocić" which means make mischief, and that suits her so well :) she loves to play with strings, she chews on everything and everyone and I am sooo hoping it's just a phase till all her teeth will come out... fingers crossed :) she runs after light, gets on our lap when she can... she loves when we pet her :) all in all sometimes it's tiring, but always entertaining as hell :) I absolutely adore her :) oh, and she sleeps in the weirdest poses ever :) twisting her body this way and that... xD I have a few pics to prove that :) the first one is from when we played with her, sorry for the bluriness, but it's the best I could do... she's freaking fast ;) the other three are of her when she sleeps or is about to fall asleep :) #TrueStory :)





This past saturday was my birthday :) thank you to all who send their wishes my way :) I appreciate them all :) I am now officially 31 :) since Luna was my gift, we... as in my family and me, decided that they wouldn't buy me anything else... but of course they lied, and got me a little something more :) I got a beautiful silver bracelet from my awesome sister J :) it's delicate, with three strings and small four leaves clovers on it in a few places :) and I got a few samples of tea and a gorgeous cup from my parents :) all teas are with fruits and / or flowers, they have a sweet smell, but not too obnoxious, and I can't wait to try them out :) the cup is wonderful... transparent, with colorful cherry trees on it... *sighs happily* I think I should post some pics to show you guys those things, but if we're being totally honest... I'm too lazy right now to take them ;) yeah, I know, I know... but don't judge me... it's like super hot but at the same time there's a storm coming so I am doing only things I need to do, cause I don't have the energy for anything else... I promise those pics will come in the future ;) anyway... :) I feel extremely blessed when it comes to my family :) all in all it was a lovely weekend that I spent catching up on blog-ish stuff but also relaxing with my family :) win-win situation if you ask me ;)

Last but not least I want to share with you guys the song that's been stuck in my head for the last couple of days... I don't know exactly why, and I have no logical explanation for it whatsoever, but I just cannot stop listening to it ;) so here it is for you guys ;)


That is a wrap people :) I hope you guys enjoyed my #RandomRamblings post, although I am pretty sure that the doggy pics are all that you needed ;) as always I love connecting with you, so be sure to leave a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account, and I will talk to you guys some more later ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment