Monday, July 24, 2017

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #72

TV shows purge
New obsession
And
Have you seen THAT trailer?!?

Hello my awesome people :) can you believe another week has ended? because I can't... ;) they've been really passing me by in a blur lately... ;) because here we are... monday afternoon and I have nothing... ;) so obviously my time management skills need an adjustment... ok, ok... they suck ;) but it's a #WorkInProgress, ok? ;) so how about we just dive straight into those headlines... this time, in order ;)

So first of all, and it's actually really connected to my lack of time... I decided to stop watching a lot of TV shows... :) some of them I've been watching for years... *coughs* "Grey's anatomy" *coughs* and some of them were brand new discoveries... like "This is us" :) but ultimately I caught myself having months at a time breaks between episodes... and with my time limited more and more I decided it was THAT moment to make some tough decisions... sooo... I limited my TV shows to a single digit number ;) yeah... I'm actually pretty proud of myself :) sure, if I would not have a job... or this blog, I would probably watch all of them at some point... ;) but like I said... you have to make some tough choices and prioritize your life... otherwise it won't end well... being pulled in all the different directions never ends well... ok, that sounded way more serious than I inteded it to be... ;) anyway... back to the topic :) if we're being honest... most of the time I will choose reading a book over watching a show... it's definitely much easier with my crazy schedule... plus it will free up my time to enjoy some new finds... like my current obsession that is...

"Avatar the last airbender" :) yes... I do mean the animated TV show that was all the rage a while ago :) and believe me, no one is more surprised than me, by how much I am loving it :) after all, it's about such young characters, but... I don't know... there is something about it that makes me keep coming back to it :) especially since the episodes are short, and it's very easy to squeeze in 20 minutes here and there... :) if you haven't heard about it, I found a trailer online, and will leave it below :) I'm almost half way through the first season and can't wait to see what's gonna happen next :)


Last but not least, I wanted to share with you guys the latest "Thor ragnarok" trailer :) since it's time of the Comic Con in San Diego all sorts of awesome stuff started to appear online :) so of course I needed to share at least one of them with you :) and since this is one of my most highly anticipated movies of this year... here it is... for our enjoyment :)


Ok, that is a wrap you guys :) I promise to be a better blogger and write something more next week :) and I will definitely have some puppy pics to make up for everyting :) because my Luna is not so little anymore... I can't believe how much she's grown... but that's a subject for another #RandomRamblings :) as always, I love connecting to you guys, so be sure to leave me a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account :) talk to you later :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment