Monday, July 3, 2017

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #69

All the preparations
Enough with the guilt already
And
Yes... THAT movie... again

Hello my lovely people :) I hope you are doing well :) cause when it comes to me? well... I think I am running around in circles a bit, stressing over the most silly things and obsessing totally unnecessarily about others... not to mention that my time management skills still need some tuning ;) but it's all temporary, and I will conquer all of that :) and let's not even talk about the weather... where is my summer I ask you? because the last week has been crazy... it's not really cold, but we have a lot of rain and storms, even some hail and it's making my life more difficult... if it's summer, give me sunshine and warm temperature... not too hot, cause I don't want to melt, but you get the idea ;) I have a few things to talk about, so let's jump straight into them :) and this time, we will go out of order and start form the very middle... :)

Ok, so what I mean by guilt I'm mentioning in that headline? it's all connected to my internal struggle with pressure I put on myself when it comes to this blog and a few other things, that are much more personal and I'm not gonna get into them right now... it is still an on-going battle with myself to stop feeling guilty for writing shorter reviews or this weekly #RandomRamblings posts... there are books that once I read them and I'm writing my review, I cannot shut up about... and there are others, where I will just write a paragraph or two and that's all... on the other hand, it's not always connected to the book I read... sometimes I'm just in one of those moods, when I'm just tired and don't want to to anything, but the reviews keep piling up and I need to do them on that exact day, or otherwise I won't have the time... and then I feel guilty for writing a shorter review, because I know it's possible for me to elaborate more... and then I'm mad at myself for feeling guilty, because it's not like I have a word count I need to hit when I write... there are no limits or anything... this blog is solely mine and I don't need to listen to others or take other opinions into account when I make my decisions... so the pressure is wholly internal... you see the vicious circle? yeah... I am fighting very hard to break it, and usually I am succeeding... I guess sometimes there are just moments when I feel like I'm back into that place of crumbling under pressure... *sighs* I guess it's one of those days... so I decided to share it with you guys and declare once more my intention of stop apologizing for short posts, because it's ridiculous... you know, it's really true what they say... that once you write down your emotions or feelings, you feel lighter... it does help :) maybe I should do it in a dairy or something ;) but I figured I can talk to you about my book / blog related things here :) ok, onto more positive things now :)

I am pretty sure I'm gonna be able to finally tell you guys about this mysterious [REDACTED] I'm getting soon :) if everything goes well, I am picking [REDACTED] up on friday, so hopefully I can share some pics in my next #RandomRamblings post :) I have a few stuff already at home, with some others ordered and on the way... I am gonna spoil [REDACTED] soooo much :) #NoRegrets :) I know I'm being super vague, and I am sooooo tempted to say something more, but I'm afraid I'm gonna jinx everything, so I hope you guys will bear with me a few more days... :) prepare for cuteness overload... ;) that's all I can say :) although a few of my closest online #BookBesties know what's coming... we are all very excited... :)

Last but not least, I'm gonna talk about "King Arthur legend of the sword" :) yes... again :) I saw it for the second time last week and I am going yet another time on thursday :) #NoShame whatsoever :) I am trully addicted to it :) the action, amazing fight scenes, special effects, soundtrack... oh that soundtrack... *sighs dreamily* the humor, phenomenal characters... seriously, this movie has no flaws :) I loved it even more the second time around, and I'm predicting it's gonna be once again even better when I see it for the third time :) I highly recommed you guys to check it out :) leaving the trailer below :)


That is a wrap people :) thanks for reading and be sure to check out my blog on a regular basis this week, cause I have a few really good booc recs coming your way ;) and as always, I love connecting with you, so be sure to leave a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account :) talk to you soon :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment