Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Books I can't wait to get my hands on ;) june edition

Hello my lovely people :) it's that time of the month again for me to share the books I absolutely can't wait to read from the upcoming month :) and this time I have four amazing ones to share with you... seriously, I have no idea with which one I should start, because they are all just soooooo awesome :) so totally randomly, let's begin with...


"Silver silence" by Nalini Singh, beginning of her Psy-changeling trinity series, which is a continuation / spin-off-ish thing from her original Psy-changeling series :) she is one of my favourite authors ever, and this is the newest installment in one of my favourite series ever, so you can imagine my levels of excitement... *squeels with joy* :) it's a phenomenal paranormal series, and even though each book concentrates on a different couple, you have to read them in order, because there are tons of story archs that span a few books, so to be able to understand everything that is happening as well as all the connections between certain characters, I suggest you start at the beginning if you are not caught up yet :)


"The mech who loved me" by Bec McMaster is the sequel in her London steampunk the blue blood conspiracy series, a spin-off from her original London steampunk series :) she is another amazingly talented author, and this perfect mix of paranormal and steampunk vibes will give you all the feels :) I inhaled the first book in this new series in record time and now I am even more happy than usual that as part of her ARC team, I will be able to get my hands on this gem a little bit earlier... :) *squeels with excitement* :) that first series closed a big story arch, and this new one starts about three years after the events from the original books, so if you don't mind being spoiled about what happened there, you can start with the first story in this spin-off series... although I highly recommend you to read all of them, simply because they are absolutely amazing... and we do get to see some people again here, so it's really best if you know their stories... ;)


There is a theme going on a bit in this post, because once again I have a book from a series that is a spin-off from another series :) what are the chances, right? ;) "Stay" co-written by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy is the sequel in their WAGs series, which is a spin-off series from their Him duology :) it's gonna be another hilarious, sexy and just all around amazing sports themed romance, because these two create absolute magic together... :) I need this story in my hands like ASAP :) so it's really fantastic that I actually already have an ARC of this gem on my kindle... ;) and if we're being totally honest... I just finished it :) and it was AMAZING :) go pre-order it right now, mark the day in your calendars, pin a note on your fridge, I don't care... do whatever works best for you, because trust me... you're gonna need this hilarious and sweet book as soon as it becomes available :)


Last but definitely not least we have "Hearts on air" by L. H. Cosway, book #6 in her Hearts series... I mean, Cross brothers AND parkour?!? I'm gonna be in heaven... :) even though the characters from different installments in this series appear in other books, all of them can be read as standalones :) I'm a bit apprehensive about this particular couple, but I'm definitely very curious to see what she will do with their story... :) fingers crossed, cause there is still a chance that this ARC will land on my kindle... :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment