Monday, April 17, 2017

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #60

Songs of the moment
That one scary movie I want to see 
And
Getting better at finding balance

Hello my lovely people :) how are you all doing this wonderful monday? why am I in such a great mood you ask? ;) because I am enjoying my long weekend... yes, still :) cause this monday is my additional day off from work :) so I am sharing my joy with all of you :) hopefully you're day is as nice as mine and you won't hurt me for being so positive... ;) my free day is actually connected to one of the headlines, and I decided that today, why do them in order, if we can just go totally backwards ;) so we'll start at the very end and work our way up ;)

Like I said, I have an additional day off  today :) and I am gonna be very busy here practically throughout the whole day... why? :) let me explain :) if you follow my blog for a while now... especially my #RandomRamblings posts, you may know already that I struggle with finding the right balance... :) with different stuff in life ;) being lazy and exercising, eating healthy and sneaking in yummy treats... reading and working on my blog... all sorts of stuff :) but I am getting better at it... I think it's a struggle that we can all relate to... all I'm saying is... baby steps people, or else you will feel overwhelmed... I learned that lesson the hard way... ;) anyway... :) like I said, I am getting better at it, and wanted to share with you my plan for today :) since I spent the last two days basically doing nothing... as in nothing productive, because I've been reading a ton and spending time with my family, you know... just generally relaxing, I'm gonna be spending my monday catching up on my blog :) I have quite a few reviews to write and edit, because of all the reading I've been doing ;) plus, I have one or two that's been waiting to be posted becuase I needed to check them one final time and I haven't got the time to do it... especially with me being sick lately, and then lots of other little things have been happening... so I decided to put on my big girl panties today and just take care of a lot of that stuff :) to start my week on the right foot :) that's why this additional monday off from work couldn't come up at a better time :) keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

Going up with our headlines I want to share with you guys one quite surprising movie that I can't wait to see... it wasn't actually on my radar... like at all... until I saw the teaser trailer a bit ago... it didn't really show anything but I was definitely intrigued... but recently we got a full trailer... and it actually looks quite scary... and creepy... and that is why I am so shocked by how much I want to see it :) don't worry, it's not a horror or anything... trust me, I cannot even watch trailers for those sort of stories, because they give me nightmares... I have a way too active imagination ;) #TrueStory :) the movie I'm talking about is "The mummy" :) I have the full trailer mentioned before right here for you guys... and it looks soooo cool :)


Last but not least I want to share with you two songs that I discovered lately :) and naturally, they are now both totally stuck in my head :) one is pretty new, the other one not so much, but hey... does it really make any difference? ;) so enjoy and who knows, maybe you'll like them as well ;)



Ok, that is a wrap people :) this week a bit shorter, but I have all sorts of reviews coming your way later, sooo... hope you'll be ok with it :) as always, I love connecting with you guys, so be sure to leave me a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account, cause I'm there every day :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment