Thursday, March 23, 2017

Release blitz + Review: "Wedlocked" by Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank


Title: "Wedlocked"
Book 3 in series PresLocke
Main characters: Ace Locke and Dylan Prescott

Synopsis

Because you have believed in them,
Celebrated with them, 
Loved and encouraged them, 
Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine invite you to join

Ace Samuel Locke
And 
Dylan Prescott

Saturday the Twenty-Fourth of May
At Six-O’Clock in the Evening 
The Grand Floridian Hotel
4406 Palm Way
Orlando, Florida

For Love, Laughter and Happily Ever After

I got an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review ;) I was very eagerly awaiting for the conclusion to this absolutely amazing trilogy, because yes, it’s one of those situations when you really have to read all the books in order… ;) but let’s be honest, would you buy a book and start readng it from 70 %? no ;) and this whole trilogy revolves around the same couple, so I definitely recommend you, if you haven’t already, to read the first two books before diving into this one ;) it’s not like it will be a chore, because they are just as amazing as this one… ;) now that we have this little explanation out of the way, let me tell you guys a little bit more about this particular installment ;) and I will do my best to tell you some things about our main couple and the plot in general without spoilers if you are new to this series ;) plus some of my thoughts and feelings about everything ;)

So let me start with Ace and Dylan ;) *sighs dreamily* oh how I love those two… *sighs again because once is just not enough* ;) I will give you a little insight into how they met, because there’s not much about the actual plot of this installment that I can tell you without giving everything away ;) so Ace is a big movie star… he came out as gay about a year before the start of that first book… so he’s still struggling a bit, not really feeling absolutely comfortable with everything… but there is one person who caught his eye… yes, you guessed right, I’m talking about Dylan ;) or to be more precise, the huge poster of Dylan on one of the billboards ;) so imagine his surprise after few weeks of admiring him, when he actually meets him on the set of his newest movie… and by meets him I mean he almost runs him over with his car ;) #TrueStory ;) Dylan is definitely much more open and comfortable with his sexuality ;) I loved them both for different reasons, but the best scenes of those books were of them together… especially after some time, once they got to know each other better and opened up ;) Ace in particular ;) like I mentioned before, I don’t really want to say too much about all the events in these books, because first of all, it would be way too spoilerific and second of all, the less details you actually know, the better the surprises along the way will be ;) what I can share with you, is that their relationship is absolutely amazing ;) I adored how they started with this insanely hot attraction and from that it evolved into so much more… and the more I read about them, the more I wanted, so I’m definitely happy we got three books instead of just one about them… if were being totally honest, I could totally read a few more… ;)

When it comes to secondary characters in this book… well, now the situation gets a bit more complicated… but don’t worry and just let me explain ;) this trilogy is actually the first story written by any of these authors that I had the pleasure of reading… definitely not the last, because of reasons I will get to right now ;) what I mean is that since I wasn’t familiar with their individual work, the majority, if not all of the secondary characters from this book and the whole trilogy, were actually brand new to me… ;) but after doing a little bit of research… and by that I mean it was written at the end of this book ;) I quickly discoverd that basically every couple mentioned in these stories basically already got their own book ;) which on the one hand, was definitely a plus to all you people who knew them, because then those scenes meant that much more ;) but on the other hand, for people who knew no one… well, there were moments when I was a bit overwhelmed by all the details about all of them shared on a page or two… ;) don’t get me wrong, it definitely worked, in a way that I will absolutely read ALL those other stories, because those couples were awesome ;) but sometimes it was hard to remember all the details ;)

This third installment, just like the previous two, was written in 2 POVs, which means we got parts of the story from Ace’s perspective, and other parts from Dylan’s point of view… and it was done so amazingly well… not to mention that I still can’t believe that those stories are written by two separate authors… ;) these two do such a phenomenal work of blending together their styles that… *sighs happily* I inhaled all three of those books in record time, because I just couldn’t put them down… ;) and especially this third one is like a big epilogue ;) not to mention that there is an actual epilogue at the end of it, that totally made me cry… happy tears, don’t worry ;) I have only great things to say about this book, and this series in general ;) it’s sexy, and by that I mean *fans myself* do NOT read it in public, trust me… ;) it’s hilarious… I burst into laughter more than once, and it didn’t matter if I read it on my way to work and started laughing out loud on the subway, but I just couldn’t help myself ;) but it’s also very sweet and emotional when you least expect it… there are some vulnerable scenes that got straight to my heart… ;) so basically it gave me all the feels… all of them I tell ya ;) so if by any chance you haven’t read it yet, definitely remedy this situation right now, and go one-click the whole series… it will be worth it… ;) go on, do it now, you can thank me later… ;) I promise I won’t gloat about how right I was… ;)




And don't forget about the first two books in the series :)

#1 Aced

#2 Locked

About the author -> Ella Frank:

Ella Frank is the author of the #1 Bestselling Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict. Her Exquisite series has been praised as “scorching hot!” and “enticingly sexy!”

A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction and lives with her husband in Portland, OR.

Find her online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads

About the author -> Brooke Blaine:

You could say Brooke Blaine was a book-a-holic from the time she knew how to read; she used to tell her mother that curling up with one at 4 a.m. before elementary school was her 'quiet time.' Not much has changed except for the espresso I.V. pump she now carries around and the size of her onesie pajamas.

Brooke enjoys writing sassy contemporary romance, whether in the form of comedy, suspense, or erotica. The latter has scarred her conservative Southern family for life, bless their hearts.

If you'd like to get in touch with her, she's easy to find - just keep an ear out for the Rick Astley ringtone that's dominated her cell phone for ten years.

Find her online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment