Monday, March 20, 2017

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #56

Book haul
Biggest room-cleanse ever
And
Yet another book-buying-binge 

Welcome my awesome people :) I have so many fun things to share with you guys... well, definitely fun for me ;) hopefully you'll be able to join me in my enthusiasm and all... ;) and since I don't want to waste any time today, let us jump straight into those headlines :) and yes, today we will go with a proper order :) so let's start at that beginning :)

I have another book haul to share with you guys today :) it's the one from my march book budget :) and I am soooo happy with all the books I got, because more than half of them are the ones I haven't actually read yet, so I will have the pleasure of reading them for the first time the way I love doing it the most :) with an actual book in my hands instead of an e-book :) so let me start with the few I already am familiar with, and then I will end with another few I am very eager to read in the near future :)

The first book I want to show you is "Blaze of memory" by Nalini Singh :) it's another installment in her Psy-changeling series :) it's a paranormal / urban fantasy world too complicated for me to get into all the details right now :) this particular book is not one of my favourite ones in this series, but I got it now, cause it was on a fantastic sale :) and hey, since I want to have all of them at some point in the future, why not take advantage of the situation :)


The second story I want to share with you is "Romancing Mr Bridgerton" by Julia Quinn, part of her Bridgertons series of historical romances, where each book revolves around a different sibling from one hilarious family :) I don't love all her books, but this series is absolutely amazing :) and this one is my favourite book in it :) so naturally I had to have it on my shelf :)


The last book I already read, and don't worry, we have four others left in this book haul ;) is "Cloak and silence" by Sherrilyn Kenyon, a novella from her The league series :) it's my second favourite story in this paranormal series with some sci-fi vibes in it :) I love it, because all those books are filled with sarcastic humor, surprising twists, action and characters to die for :) I highly recommend for you guys to check them out :)


Now about those brand-new-yet-unread-by-me-books :) the first one of those is "Dark hearts" by Micalea Smeltzer, the newest addition to her Light in the dark series of contemporary romances :) they all can be read as standalones, but I highly recommend you to read them all, preferably in order ;) my lovely sister J already read it, and has nothing but praises to tell about it, so I am very much looking forward to inhale this amazing story... and then tell you all about it :)


The last three books I want to share with you guys are all part of one series :) and I am talking about the three available as of now stories in The Ravenels series by the amazing Lisa Kleypas :) it's her newest historical romance series, and I absolutely cannot wait to dive into it :) I love her writing style, especially in that genre, so why limit myself to just one book... I decided to get all of them... :) usually I wait for the entire series to come out before I start reading it, but I just couldn't wait any longer... especially after I heard who will be the hero of that third book :) I won't spoil it for anyone who might not be familiar with her other work, but people who read *that* story... you know... *sighs happily* you understand me :)


Now that my collection is getting bigger and bigger, I no longer can squeeze all my books on two shelves... so now I have three, with potential for future development... ;) *sighs dreamily* look at all the pretty books :)


That book-shelves change is actually connected to much bigger ones... :) let me explain... :) I spent... well, not just me, but me and my amazing sister J :) by the way, I owe her sooo much for that :) because we spent the majority of sunday on the biggest cleanse of my room ever... :) #NoJoke :) I got rid of about 10 garbage bags of stuff from my room... not to mention the few hundred books I have now piled in one place (and two boxes) and will be selling online in the upcoming weeks :) I told you it was the biggest room-cleanse ever :) and even though I'm so tired after all that, I also feel... truly amazing :) like there's this weight lifted off of me :) it's hard to explain :) I've been thinking about doing it for quite some time, and it finally was the right moment :) and I have a feeling that this is just one of the first changes around me... ;) to be continued... ;)

The last thing I want to share with you guys today is... well... it's a confession actually... :) I mentioned it a few times before, but if you don't remember, I will say it again :) I have a problem when it comes to buying books :) I love it, and that is the main reason why I have to have a strict monthly budget :) and I do my best to stick to it each month :) and usually I'm doing sooooo good... but recently I got a little bit more income in my account and we all know what that means... yes, I decided to spend all that extra money on books :) #NoShame #NoRegrets :) I bought another seven books :) *squeels with joy* I absolutely cannot wait till they get to me, so I can add them on my shelves... so yeah... expect yet another book haul in the upcoming few weeks... ;)

Ok, that is a wrap people :) I hope you enjoyed my #RandomRamblings this week :) as always, I absolutely love to interact with you guys, so be sure to leave a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account, cause I am there every day :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment