Monday, February 13, 2017

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #51

How I fell off my chair from laughter
What is this sorcery
And
New amazing BookTuber

Hello my awesome people :) can you guys believe it's been yet another week? oh how the time flies by lately... maybe cause I'm crazy busy at work... ;) oh well, what can you do? :) just embrace it and find pleasure in little things... ;) like the first thing I'm gonna talk to you guys about, starting right in the middle of those headlines... ;)

Sooooo... I need to explain my last few weeks to you guys, for you to totally understand my surprise ;) lately, since my work was super busy, I haven't had the time during the week to do a lot of stuff with my blog... so usually I spent the majority of my weekends catching up on writing and editing all the posts about the books I managed to read during the rest of the week... but this time? this time I was all done by noon on saturday... *gasps* what is this sorcery?!? ;) practically the whole weekend free? do I even remember what to do with that amount of free time? ;) yes, yes I did... and it was amazing ;)

Secondly, I want to share with you guys another BookTuber I discovered recently :) Samantha from ThoughtsOnTomes is definitely not new on YouTube, but I found her a few weeks ago and the more of her videos I watch, the more I am loving the way she talks about books :) I'm gonna leave for you one of her videos that really caught my attention and who knows, maybe you'll like her as well :)


Last but not least, I have to share with you guys a video... or two videos if were being honest, that made me cry from laughter... :) fair warning, it's a sarcastic humor, morbid even at times, but I loved it ;) #SorryNotSorry ;) it's not new, so maybe you saw it earlier, but I just discovered it last week :) it's an a capella performance of what happens after *ever after* in Disney stories... ;)



Ok, that's a wrap people :) maybe a little bit shorter than usual, but I am still charging my batteries after that hectic january, so I hope you'll forgive me ;) as always, I love connecting to you guys, so be sure to reach out to me here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account, cause I am there every day :) I also have Twitter and Instagram accounts but I'm constantly short on time to really get into those two... ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment