Monday, February 6, 2017

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #50

Summary of #Bookmarks2016
Reader full of contradictions
And
The final trailer is here

Hello my lovely people :) welcome to yet another brand new week :) can you guys believ I've been doing my #RandomRamblings posts for almost a year now?!? :) I know, me neither ;) and yet here we are :) I have a little bit shorter post for you guys today, mainly because I used up all my words in the previous weeks :) I will explain it all to you in a second, just wanted to mention first that we will go today with the order of the headlines :)

When I say that I used up ALL of the words, I mean mainly #Bookmarks2016 :) the awards I've been doing for the second year in a row on my blog :) where I name all sorts of favourite authors, books and characters from the stories I read last year :) but this time you can read all about not only my winners, but my lovely sister J's picks as well, from all the books she read so far :) this year she's doing Goodreads challenge for the first time, so next year we will both be choosing from the books we read in the same year :) so if you missed any of the categories, or you just want to read all of them, and I highly recommend you to do that, because there are a lot of great book recs in there, follow this tag right her -> BOOKMARKS 2016 <- to read all the categories :)

Another thing I wanted to talk to you guys about, is my reading preferences :) I'm definitely a #RomanceReader, because I enjoy a story much more if there's a romance in it, but when it comes to genres... well, I will read practically everything :) contemporary, new adult, paranormal, historical, fantasy, steampunk, sports themed... and everything in between :) although my least favourite genre to read is YA, mainly because it almost always involve some sort of stupid misscommunications and / or a lot of angst and that just annoys me in stories :) I really like when my characters act like adults :) my love for all the genres can be best seen in me skipping betwenn them all the time :) for example, I will read a fantasy story, and then jump into a contemporary one, then again into a bit different world, and read a paranormal romance and so on :) it definitely keeps me interested in books I'm reading cause I'm never bored :) plus, I never know in what mood I'll be :) that's why I don't really do TBR's (as in to-be-read lists of any kind) :) I don't like the pressure of having a list of books I NEED TO read :) also, I learned that when I have total freedom to choose what I'm gonna read next, I'm reading much more :) the best example? 13 books I read in january alone ;) yep, pretty proud of myself :)

And this time I saved the best for last :) cause last week we got the final trailer for "Beauty and the beast" :) only like my most highly anticipated movie of the year :) I can't wait to see it on the big screen next month :) of course I already watched this trailer many times, but I still get chills each and every time :) the music just gets to me... *sighs happily* if by any chance you missed it before, or if you just want to see it again ;) I have it right here :)


That is a wrap people :) I hope you enjoyed this a little bit shorter post than usual :) although I'm thinking that in a week or two when I get some rest from writing and editing pretty much non stop, those #Bookmarks2016 really took over my life in the last few weeks ;) I will be thinking about maybe doing another book tag... ;) any ideas? :) as always I love connecting with you guys, so be sure to write something here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account, cause I'm there every day :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment