Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Books I can't wait to get my hands on ;) march edition

Welcome my awesome people to another edition of *books I can't wait to get my hands on* when I share with you some of the stories I absolutely cannot wait to read from the upcoming month... I know that you're probably gonna be shocked by what I'm gonna say next, but... can you guys believe it's been another month?!? ;) and by shocked, I mean not at all, because lately I've been saying that exact thing every time I write one of these posts... but time really does fly right by me :) and every time I sit down in front of my computer to write one of these posts I think: *wait, haven't I wrote it just a couple of days ago???* :) today I have four books to share with you guys, and let's get to them, in no particular order :)


"Etched in bone" by Anne Bishop is the fifth and final book in her The others series :) or should I say it's the last book revolving around the same set of characters, because there will be more concentrated on other people and places set in the same world :) it's a mix of paranormal / urban fantasy and to be honest this is the book I am both very excited and anxious to read... because I had my ups and downs with this series... I absolutely loved the first installment, had some troubles in the middle, but things are looking up... ;) so I'm hoping that this book will be a great conclusion and that it won't disappoint me... fingers crossed ;) PS, it's definitely one of those series you need to read in order, and I highly recommend you guys to read that first book :)


Another book I want to mention to you guys is "Myths of Mish" by Katie Hamstead, book #2 in her The fairytale galaxy chronicles :) it's a series of very cool and original retellings of fairy tales you might know, but with some unexpected and sci-fi twists :) after absolutely loving the first book in this series, I cannot wait to dive into the sequel, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on an ARC of it, from the lovely author herself and I'm currently reading it... ;) first one was about Sleeping beauty, and this one concentrates on Hansel and Gretel, and I am definitely intrigued... ;) we shall see what she will do with this story, but so far I'm definitely loving it :)


"Royal affair" by Marquita Valentine is the sequel in her new Royals in exile series :) I loved the first, hilarious contemporary romance in this series, so I am more than happy to go back and read about the second of four siblings, from the royal family that was exiled to the States after the assassination of their parents... dun dun duuuunnnn... ;) after meeting them all in that first book, I am now curious about each story, so hopefully this one will be just as good as the first :)


Last but not least, there's "All the frogs in Manhattan" the newest standalone written by Carrie Aarons :) even though I am not the biggest fan of her previous release, I AM a big fan of her writing style, so I'm hoping this one is better... actually, I got an ARC of this one, and if we're being totally honest... I already read it ;) and it was sooooo good :) a contemporary romance that was hilarious and brutally honest at times and I loved it all :) so long story short, it's definitely worth to be your next one-click ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment