Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Books I can't wait to get my hands on ;) february edition

Can you guys believe it's been another month? seriously, where does the time goes by?!? :) I know I say something like that pretty much every time I'm writing these posts, but I am always shocked that another month flew right by me :) so how about I will dive straight into the four books I want to tell you about :) and these four *sighs* I want them in my hands like ASAP ;)


First, we have "The cad and the co-ed" co-written by the amazingly talented duo: Penny Reid and L. H. Cosway :) it's book #3 in their Rugby series and since I absolutely loved the first two, I am very curious to see what they will do with this particular story... :) especially since it will involve a certain trope I am usually not a fan of... but I am trusting these two to do it just right :) each of these sports themed contemporary romances can be read as standalones, but I highly recommend you guys read them in order, because then you can really appreciate all the connections between characters :) I am totally crossing my fingers, because there's a chance I will be able to get my hands on the ARC of this baby :)


Another book I want to mention to you guys is "Devil in spring" by Lisa Kleypas, book #3 in her The Ravenels series... and it's actually funny, because I still haven't read the first two books in this series :) so why am I mentioning this beautiful historical romance to you guys? well, because the hero of this story is the son of one of my all time favourite couples :) Evie and Sebastian from "Devil in winter" :) so imagine my excitement when I realized that :) it definitely helped me to bump this whole series much higher on my tbr #BookMountain ;)


The third story I want to mention is actally a book I already have on my kindle :) "Roman" by Sawyer Bennett is the newest installment in her Cold Fury hockey series :) and you guys know how I love those athletes :) I definitely cannot wait to read this story and see what she has for us with this new addition to a fantastic sports themed romance series :) I love her writing style so I'm always curious what's gonna happen in her books :)


Last but definitely not least is "Born of vengeance" by Sherrily Kenyon, the new installment in her The league series :) and yes, I am aware that I still haven't read the previous story :) *cue the gasps because it's one of my all time favourite series, so I don't know why I haven't gotten to it yet* ;) all the stories are always filled with adventure, action, surprising turns of events... not to mention a phenomenal writing style, characters to die for and sarcastic humor :) so more people need to read them and that is why I am mentioning this particular one even though I am not up to speed with the series... seriously, what am I doing with my life?!? ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment