Thursday, January 26, 2017

Bookmarks 2016 :) favourite quote

Well... when it comes to this category, we have a very peculiar situation... ;) not only did me and J, my lovely sister, both chose quotes written by the same author... we also chose different books from the very same series :) what's even more interesting, is that this author won the same category last year... ;) but once you see who it is, you'll understand... mainly because she has the most amazing writing style and I adore her :) so here is our winner :)


I chose a quote from "Neanderthal marries human" by Penny Reid, the only book from her Knitting in the city series that can't be read as a standalone... :) well, you can read it however you like, it's not like I'm gonna stand next to you and take the book away from your hands ;) but I highly recommend you read the first one, or maybe even the first two in the series before reading this one :) since I'll leave the link below to the review of my winner as well as J's, I won't go into what this book is about :) the only thing you need to know is that Penny has an amazing writing style, and the more books written by her I read, the more I fall in love with the stories and characters she creates... :) this is just a small example of her awesomeness :) so here's my favourite quote, made into this beautiful teaser, as always, by my lovely sister J:


J: I chose a quote from another story in that series, and my favourite one of them, "Beauty and the mustache" :) I love it for sooo many reasons that I can't even begin to tell you now, or else we would be here a few days... ;) besides, A have a pretty good review about it, so if you want to know more, be sure to follow the link below to read it ;) so without additional delay, here's my favourite quote, although it was very hard to choose, because this book alone has soooo many wonderful ones:


Reviews mentioned in this post:

- Neanderthal marries human -> READ ME <-
- Beauty and the mustache -> READ ME <-

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment