Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Bookmarks 2016 :) favourite contemporary romance

I had some troubles picking out the winner of favourite contemporary romance category of #Bookmarks2016, mainly because I read a lot of truly amazing books in that category last year :) not to mention that I still haven't read J's winner ;) J is my amazing sister and she is doing the categories with me this year :) so I will have only one full review linked at the bottom for you guys, but trust me, both books are definitely worth your time :) but first, let us concentrate on my pick, which is...


I had to pick "Our forever" by Elena Matthews, an amazing standalone story, that truly surprised me :) because I did not expect to fall in love with those characters and their story as much as I did... I inhaled that book and loved every minute of it :) it was hilarious, sweet, sexy and emotional in all the right places... I laughed and I cried... and immediately after finishing it, I started recommending it to everyone I know :) and since I have a pretty good review of it, if I may say so myself ;) just follow the link below to read all about it :) and now I will let J tell you all about the fantastic book she picked :)

J: I chose "Managed" by Kristen Callihan, sequel in her VIP series :) I read quite a few books that fit in this category, but this one is pretty fresh in my mind, and... well, it made quite an impression :) after loving the first book in this series, I expected the sequel to be good... but not this good ;) I loved that there was no unnecessary drama and that the main characters actually acted like adults :) and it takes place over a bit more time than usual, so it was truly amazing to see how the relationship between our couple grew and evolved :) not to mention, because all the characters are pretty much in the same place, this book is full of amazing interactions between all sorts of people :) it's a book that will make you laugh and cry... it's definitely one of those drop-everything-you-are-doing-and-read-it-NOW books ;)

Review mentioned in this post:

- Our forever -> READ ME <-

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment