Friday, January 27, 2017

Bookmarks 2016 :) favourite collaboration

Just a few more categories before us in #Bookmarks2016 :) and today I have for you guys such a fun one, with two absolutely amazing book recs, because I have great reviews for both my winner, as well as J's :) J is my awesome sister and she is picking out winners with me this year :) and this particular category is double the fun, because each book was written by two authors :) so without further ado, let me share with you guys my winner first :)


It was a very hard choice... trust me, I was going back and forth between a few books, including J's winner :) but I had to give it to "Aced" by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine, book #1 in PresLocke series :) this amazing contemporary romance totally blew me away :) more so, because both these authors were new to me, so I DID NOT expect to fall in love with this story :) I inhaled it soooo quickly and can highly recommend this hilarious, hot as hell and yet vulnerable in most surprising moments book :)

J: I also had a very tough time picking out the winner, but I decided on "Hustler" co-written by Meghan Quinn and Jessica Prince :) I mean, what's not to love about a book that revolves around a professional poker player who looks like Nick Bateman in Vegas? ;) it's definitely more fun and lighter story, full of sarcastic interactions not only between the main couple but also their friends, and lots of chemistry... ;) seriously people, fair warning, you WILL need to fan yourself while you read it, so maybe don't do it in public ;) I really hope they will write more stuff together, especially since we have some very fun teasers about possible future stories in this book :)

Reviews mentioned in this post:

- Aced -> READ ME <-
- Hustler -> READ ME <-

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment