Monday, December 12, 2016

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #42

Less than two weeks till christmas
Future book haul
And
Baby Groot

Hello, hello my wonderful people :) another week just flew right by me, but I feel like I simply CANNOT write to you about how crazy busy I am, because #1 I'm sure a lot of you have just as much on your minds and #2 you are all probably sick of me repeating myself on that ;) soooo.... :) I decided to focus on more positive and definitely less complain-ish stuff this week :) because I'm feeling much better today... maybe it's the ten hours sleep I got tonight... since I'm writing this post on a sunday :) and I'm in an awfully good mood :) and today we are gonna go with the order of the headlines, so how about we jump right into it :)

Can you guys believe we are LESS than two weeks away from christmas?!? *squeels with joy* :) I cannot believe how quickly the time flies by... :) I mean, I feel like Halloween was just yesterday... one blink of an eye later and we're in the middle of december... :) at this point I'm in my everything-is-exciting mood :) I have all the presents, which I'm gonna wrap the day before christmas, we're decorating our tree on the weekend... and even though currently there is no snow, but a whole lot of rain and gloomy weather, I'm definitely happy and smiling :) I hope you're preparations are going well too :)

Another great news is that I'm gonna have a giant book haul in the future for you guys... :) it's probably gonna happen around the end of january, so let me explain why I'm telling you about that now :) a few days ago, and by that I mean saturday ;) I had a work event... all people from our department had to come to work on a saturday for about 9 hours in total... I'm not gonna bore you with the specifics, but what I will say, is that we are all gonna earn a little something extra for that saturday... soooo... I decided to spend all of that extra money on books in january :) as you know, or maybe not, I gave myself a monthly limit on how much I can spend on books, because I have no will power when it comes to them... #NoShame ;) but I figured that this extra income will be the perfect little reward for myself :) I am already thinking and wondering which books I'm gonna get... oh, the decisions... ;) #BestProblemEver ;)

And last but definitely not least, I need to share with you a little something that makes me smile lately :) it works every time... :) and I'm talking about... Baby Groot :) if somehow you have not seen the newest trailer of "Guardians of the galaxy 2" that appeared a few days ago, you have no idea what you're missing :) just in case I will leave it right here, below, go watch it :)


Because you need to see the trailer to truly appreciate the awesomeness and cuteness that is Baby Groot :) seriously, I don't even want to count how many times I've seen it already... not to mention that this is my new wallpaper on my laptop :) every time I see him, I'm smiling :)


Ok, that is a wrap people for today :) hope you enjoyed my little #RandomRamblings post :) as always, I love to connect with you guys, so be sure to leave me a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account :) I'm there every day :) I also have Instagram and Twitter accounts, but I'm gonna be honest... with everything that's been on my mind lately, those two are definitely not one of my priorities at the moment :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment