Monday, November 7, 2016

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #37

A small delay of the book haul
Halloween 
And
Epic music recommendation

Hello my lovely people :) are you ready for another edition of my #RandomRamblings post? :) I have for you quick things to share so how about we just get straight into it :) especially since I have all sorts of great plans with my sister J for later and then there's this really good book about a rock star that is calling my name, soooo... you guys understand, right? ;)

I'm gonna go without the order of the headlines today, and that means starting straight in the middle :) I went to a Halloween costume party last week :) it was a small gathering organized by my sister's best friend but we all had to go dressed as someone :) at first I wasn't really sure about going, but then J convinced me and I caved ;) as usual, I have to say... she has some sort of weird super power over me when it comes to those sort of things... ;) I came dressed as a mime and actually had a lot of fun :) I want to show you guys a pic of me :) especially since I have make up all over my face and since my own family had troubles recognizing me in pictures I think my privacy is safe even if I show you a pic of me ;) so here it is :)


Now let's go back to the beginning of those headlines :) original plan was for me to do a book haul this week :) I had all seven books ready and everything, but then it turned out that another four books that I ordered will be here in a matter of a day or two sooooo... I decided to wait and do my book haul next week with all the awesomeness in one place :) well, technically I have one more on the way, but it will be a few weeks before it will came here, so I won't be waiting for that one... especially since it's so great, that it deserves the spotlight all for itself :)

And last but definitely not least, I want to share with you guys some amazing music recommendations :) usually I am not the biggest fan of covers of songs, unless they are done in a really special way... :) but recently I discovered a group that does them just... ugh... epic is really the best way to describe them... :) although hauntingly beautiful works as well :) they are called Hidden Citizens and I have three of their covers for you today :) originally I planned to show you just one, but I couldn't decide, so all three it is ;) you're welcome :)


Ok, that's a wrap people :) hope you enjoyed this short but fun #RandomRamblings post :) as always, I love to connect with you, so be sure to leave a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account, cause I am there every day :) I have also Twitter and Instagram accounts, but let's be honest, it's still work in progress ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment