Monday, October 3, 2016

Review: "Trouble maker" by Mignon Mykel


Author: Mignon Mykel
Book 1,5 in series Prescott family
Main character: Porter Prescott

I got the ARC of this novella from the author in exchange for an honest review and I am actually surprised by how much I enjoyed it ;) but even though I loved it so much, this review will probably be the shortest one I have ever written... because not only the story was short, it's not your typical HEAas well... *happily ever after* for those of you unfamiliar with the term ;) because this one is actually a novella that gives us a good glimpse into Porter Prescott... ;) we get a prologue in the present, a little insight into what I'm assuming gonna be the begnning of his full lenght story... next one in line in this series I have to add ;) and then for the rest of the story we go back a few years to when he is a teenager :) and because of all that reasons, there isn't much more I can tell you about the actual plot of the book ;) so how about I will try and do my best to talk about my feelings ;)

I need to repeat, that I am truly surprised by how much I loved this story... ;) I was not expecting that :) but the writing style was so entertaining and I loved to get a good look at Porter... I think it will give me a much better background on him before reading his full lenght story ;) not to mention that we have all the rest of the family in this book :) a little scene here or there, a glimpse... and all of them just made me that more curious about when they will get their own stories :) and to be honest... I did not expect to like Porter this much... ;) was he perfect? not even close :) but I loved to see how he starts growing up and changing... *sighs* I soooo need to read his book ASAP ;) I definitely recommend you to read this great novella, because I think it's the perfect addition to a super fun series :) and then once you fall in love with the Prescott family, we can all wait together for the next installment ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment