Monday, October 10, 2016

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #34

Undetermined second book haul
Best fanmade trailer ever 
And
Lists... lists everywhere

Welcome my awesome people to a brand new edition of my #RandomRamblings post ;) I am sitting here writing this on a sunday afternoon and it is full blown autumn here... gloomy weather, raining all the time and soooo cold in the mornings when I have to get out and go to work *shudders* ;) but at least it's THE perfect weather to read... you know, curl up under a blanket with a cup of hot lemon water or coffee and just loose yourself in a story... ;) *sighs happily* that definitely sounds like my kind of entertainment ;) so how about you sit back, relax and we will just dive straight into what I'm gonna be babbling about this time ;)

And today I'm gonna start from the bottom of those headlines... about those lists... *sighs* recently I had to made lists of books I NEED TO read... yeah, you read that correctly... lists... as in plural and everything ;) in fact, there are three of them :) list #1 contains all the books I have to absolutely read in the very near future, because they all have deadlines from publishers and / or PR companies... fortunately for me, there aren't that many books on there... list #2 is about all the books I got through NetGalley... they technically also have deadlines, but I'm assuming it's more lenient because I already missed the release dates for a few of them and I wasn't banned yet ;) I will do my best to get to them as soon as I can, but a day have only so many hours in it that I can spend on reading and I had to make some hard choices lately... and then there's list #3 that includes all the books and ARCs I got straight from the authors in exchange for an honest review without deadlines whatsoever... and that is the list that's making my heart hurt the most... because those books already have waited for quite a few months and they will have to wait a few weeks more before I can finally dive into them... I wrote all those three lists down and I'm keeping them right next to my lovely Sascha... my laptop to those of you who might be wondering what I mean... ;) in my reading corner to be a reminder whenever I'm tempted to sign up for anything new because after all... "it's just one book..." ;) but when you add all those "it's only one book" novels... well... I have long lists to prove how it can end ;) so I am banning myself from any new books until I get through at least the majority of those I already have :)

Now how about we skip to the beginning of the headlines, shall we? :) last week I shared with you guys my very first book haul :) and I am very excited to say that I already ordered some more... ;) #NoShame #NoRegrets ;) it's just... I got my second paycheck and... well... I have no excuses really, I just wanted to buy some books ;) so I ordered four of them... and then another three ;) so there will be another book haul including seven new books sometime in the future... I have no idea when exactly, because I'm gonna have to wait for all of them to actually arrive but I cannot wait to share them with you ;) especially since this second book haul will be a bit different than the first... why? oh, you'll just have to wait and see ;)

Last but not least I have for you an amazing fanmade trailer that really wowed me ;) so long story short, this girl made a trailer for "High school musical" in a "50 shades of grey" theme ;) and trust me, those two... are nothing alike ;) she used the music from the original "50 shades of grey" trailer and edited all sorts of scenes from "High school musical" to match it and I have to say that the result is... just wow :) I mean... how much a song and some very good editing can change the whole vibe of a movie... ;) if you missed it before, I have it right here for you ;) enjoy :)


Ok, that is a wrap for today people :) I hope you had fun reading my little #RandomRamblings post today ;) as always, I love connecting with you guys, so be sure to leave me a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account, I'm basically there every day so it's the best way to get in touch with me :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment