Sunday, October 30, 2016

Books I can't wait to get my hands on ;) november edition

I seriously cannot believe people that we are at the end of ANOTHER month :) where does the time go?!? ;) but since we are here yet again, it means that I get to share with you all the books I'm looking forward to the most in the upcoming month :) and this time I have four of them to tell you about :) so without any additional delays, let's just jump right into it :)

So the first book I need to tell you about is "Archangel's heart" by the talented Nalini Singh :) it's the newest addition in her paranormal / urban fantasy-ish series Guild hunter :) I can't really tell you too much about the plot and everything, because that would include way too many spoilers... and by the way, if you haven't picked it up yet, definitely go check out this series :) I cannot wait to read it, but it's gonna be a few weeks for me :) even though it's being published in a few days, I'm gonna have to wait for my paperback copy to get to me :) long story short, I have to order the english version of the book since it's not translated in my country, and either way I would prefer the original version, and it takes a while for it to get here :) but the joy I will feel while reading it is totally worth the wait :)

The second book I absolutely cannot wait to read is "Managed" by Kristen Callihan, book #2 in her VIP series :) it's a contemporary romance series that revolves around the members of a rock band, although this particular installment has their manager as the main hero... and after meeting and loving him in the first book I cannot wait to see what he hides behind this seemingly distinguished and sophisticated exterior ;) plus it definitely helps if you know that David Gandy is the inspiration for his looks... Google him... you're welcome ;) and I know that I mentioned this book last month, but for the longest time I was sure it would be published in october :) since it wasn't, here we are again ;)

I absolutely have to mention "Heartless" by Marissa Meyer :) I am a huge fan of her The lunar chronicles series and I've been wondering for the longest time if another one of her books will repeat my love for that story :) add to that a fantasy theme and another sort of retelling and I am sold... or I will probably be once I actually read it ;) but definitely color me intrigued ;)

Last but not least, I want to mention "Sexy lies and rock & roll" by Sawyer Bennett :) it's her new standalone contemporary romance and I am more that happy that I got the opportunity to receive an ARC of this story :) I don't know much about it if I'm being honest, but I am a hug fan of Sawyer's writing style so I'm pretty sure I will love it :) it's only the amount of love that I will have for this book that may differ, depending on the characters and where the story will go :) we shall see ;)


XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment