Monday, September 26, 2016

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #32

Song of the moment
The movie
And
Little revelation about fantasy books 

Ok you guys... :) I am seriously cutting it closer and closer each week with writing and editing my #RandomRamblings posts... ;) but what can I say? after working all week, when the weekend comes there are soooo many things I want to do... or should I say read... ;) and after all, there is a definite amount of hours in a day ;) but somehow I'm always able to get it done in time... sometimes barely, but it still counts ;) so how about we will dive straight into all my babbling this week ;) and once more, I will totally embrace the chaos, which can be my life theme recently ;) and start in the middle of those headlines :)

I saw "The magnificent seven" on friday and really enjoyed it :) I wasn't sure what to expect to be honest, and I have to say I was surprised by how much I loved it :) it was an absolutely entertaining friday evening ;) I'm gonna leave a trailer below, you should watch it and maybe it will be something you'll enjoy as well ;)


Another thing I wanted to share with you is a song that has been stuck in my head for the last few days :) it resonates with me for so many reasons, that you will never hear, because they are too personal ;) but I'm sure that some of you may suspect some things after listening to it ;)


And last but not least I had a smals revelation last week, when it comes to fantasy books :) I should never start a standalone book, or the first book in a new series for me, if said book have this fantasy-ish vibes... as in, it's set in a new world, with tons of rules and unusual stuff... during the work part of my week... because people... I have no way of really diving into it and learn everything during that first part, so that I can really enjoy the rest of the book... I just end up reading it for what feels like forever, because a chapter here and there is not really working in those cases... ;) I don't have that problem with new installments in series I already know, because even if I forget some details, it's very easy to slip right back into it... or if they are just contemporary books, set in our world :) then I can read one chapter at a time and enjoy it immensly... but new ones... *sighs* I learned the hard way, that I need to at least read half of them during the weekend, or else I end up reading them for the whole week... :) what may not feels like long for you, but for me it felt like forever... ;) lesson learned ;)

Ok, that's a wrap people :) hope you enjoyed my short #RandomRamblings post :) I am really working on making them longer, mainly by doing another book tag, but I honestly don't have the amount of time it takes me to prepare that kind of a post right now :) but it will come... at some point in the future ;) mainly because I really love doing them, and it gives you lots of great book recs in one place :) so I promise you will see them in the future :) as always, you know how much I love to connect with you guys, so be sure to leave a comment here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account :) I also have Instagram and Twitter accounts but I am much less active there... there are only so many hours in a day I can spend on social media, and somehow those two are usually at the end of my list ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment