Monday, August 15, 2016

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #26

Adjusting my reading habits
My pretty Sascha 
And
Song of the moment

Hello my lovely people :) it's a brand new week and I have for you a brand new #RandomRamblings post :) it's gonna be another one a bit on the shorter side ;) but it's very much connected to the first part of the headlines and I will explain all that in a second :) and this week we will forget about the chaos for a moment and just go with the order of those pretty little headlines I wrote for you ;)

I mentioned it before, and some of you know more details, but to those of you who missed it all, I started a new job recently :) if I could get paid for reading and reviewing books, I would be totally all over that, but unfortunately, I can't ;) but luck was on my side and I got a pretty cool job with really great conditions, so no complaints from me :) I won't bore you with details, but the first thought after I got it was "just think how many books I will be able to buy now" :) because priorities people ;) don't worry, I know myself very well, and I already planned to have a monthly limit of how much money I can spend on books, otherwise I would spend all of them... I kid you not :) but because of all new responsibilities, my reading time definitely shrunk down :) don't worry, I am still able to read and write you guys reviews and all that, but it's going to be a bit less than what you may have gotten used to in the last few months... :) and it's actually very fortunate for me that I am very close to catch up on the majority of the ARCs I signed up for and I am really looking forward to that moment :) mainly cause I miss reading without deadlines... it can get very stressful sometimes :) I predict it's going to be probably around two weeks and then I can finally breathe again ;) ok, that may have been slightly exaggerated :) but you know what I mean :) not to mention that I am very eagerly looking forward to have some free time to actually add to my reading schedule some books that I really really REALLY want to read, but I couldn't before because of all the deadlines on other books :) so I'm very excited about all that :)

Now let's go to that second part of my headlines :) you may or may not know that Sascha is actually not a person, but a thing :) she's my new laptop, a birthday present I got from my lovely family this year :) and yes, I totally named her and that is not weird at all ;) I actually named her after one of my all time favourite character ever :) but I decided that she needs something pretty, so I bought a very nice sticker and it finally came :) so naturally I have to share with all of you how awesome that looks :) I will definitely change it up in the future, but so far I'm in love :)



And last but not least, I wanted to share with you a song that's been stuck in my head lately :) but it's very much connected to a movie I saw with my lovely sister J yesterday, so first a few words about it :) we saw "High strung" and actually really enjoyed it :) I was surprised by how much I loved that movie, because I wasn't expecting anything spectacular about it, but it was soooo much fun :) if you haven't heard about it, I have a trailer for you :)


The song I'm talking about is from the final performance in the movie, and I can't stop listening to it :) it's the perfect example of what I love in music :) connecting and mixing surprising elements together with amazing results :) but instead of just blabbing all about how fantastic it was, I'm just gonna leave you the link below, so you can listen to it yourselves :)


Ok, that's a wrap people :) I hope you enjoyed another one of my #RandomRamblings post and be sure to come back here later today and this week, because I have some very cool reviews to share wth you :) and of course, you know how much I love connecting with you guys, so be sure to leave a comments here, on my Facebook or Goodreads :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment