Monday, August 8, 2016

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #25

New blog-ish stuff
Two great movies
And
All the books I'll never read

Hello my awesome people :) welcome to the beginning of a brand new week :) soooo many things have been happening to me and around me, and I'm sure that some of you know exactly what I'm talking about, but to the rest of you, sorry for being mysterious, but I'll need a bit more time to digest everything before I'll share it here with you all ;) in the meantime, let us concentrate on all the other fun book-ish and not so book-ish things I would like to babble to you about today :) and since the last few times I went with the order of the headlines, then today we'll mix things up ;)

So let me start right in the middle :) last week I went to see two movies on the big screen, and they were both really good :) I mean, they weren't exactly as amazing as I expected, but to be honest, I think my expectations were set so high, that I would truly be shocked if they would've been met ;) hey, don't get me wrong, because I had sooo much fun on both of them :) and definitely expect more movie related stuff appearing in my #RandomRamblings posts, because I signed up for a special Unlimited program at my favourite movie theater and for a not so high monthly fee, I can now go to see as many movies as I want to :) so naturally I will take advantage of this situation :) you can basically expect for me to go see at least one movie a week ;) more or less, depending on my other plans :) but back to the movies I saw last week :) if you follow m blog for some time now, you know exactly what I'm talking about, but for all others, I have the trailers here for you :) definitely go see them, I highly recommend them as a great entertainment ;)


Now let's go back to the beginning of those headlines :) ever since I changed the whole look of my blog a few months ago, I've been toying with some small adjustments and discovering new stuff to add to it :) but a lot of you may have never seen it :) why? that's an excellent question :) and the answer is very simple :) a lot of you probably view my blog on some sort of mobile devices, especially if you follow the links I post on my social media pages :) so to truly see everything I post, I would advice you to, at least sometimes, switch to web version :) just scroll down and there should be "switch to web version" button at the very end :) or, you know, just check out my blog from time to time on your computer / laptop :) and don't worry, you always see all the posts in either version, but if you view my blog only on a mobile device, you might miss out on all other fun stuff ;) so hopefully you'll check it out :)

And now to that very last part :) as an avid reader, I am always on the lookout for new book recommendations... seriously, you should see my tbr #BookMountain ;) and I keep adding to it all the time :) but no matter how many books I'll add, or how many new authors I'll discover, I had to accept the fact, that there will always be amazing books and authors I will never find... I will never read stories that would become one of my all time favourites... I will never fall in love with characters that would stole my heart... you may think that it's not that big of a deal, but for me it really took some time to accept it... :) because I want to read ALL the books :) which is impossible, I know... ;) but I still wanted to do it :) and even after I wrapped my head around it and moved on, somewhere... in the back of my head... every time I discover a new amazing author or book, there's that little thought... that for each one of those discoveries, there are so many more I'll never find... but that's ok :) after all, I need the time to actually live my life outside of the pages of my books... ;)

That's a wrap people :) it was a little bit shorter post, but I was very busy this week :) and the situation will not change in these few upcoming weeks... but once I'm caught up with everything I will work on something special for you guys to celebrate ;) in the meantime, you know how I love to interact wth you, so be sure to contact me :) you have sooo many options now :) you can do it here, on my Facebook, and let's not forget about my Goodreads account ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment