Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Books I can't wait to get my hands on ;) september edition

Hello there my awesome people... can you believe that august is ending already? ;) how is that possible, it was only the beginning like a couple of days ago... oh how the time flies by... and before you know it, it’s this time of the month again when I share with you guys some of my highly anticipated books from the upcoming month ;) today I have for you five amazing stories... and I am lucky enough that I got my hands on two of them already ;) ARCs are definitely one of the biggest perks of being a book blogger ;) don’t be fooled by the fact that I have covers for only four of those books, because that’s all that was available at the time I’m writing this post ;) ok, so are you ready for all the awesomeness coming your way? ;) ok, let me start ;)

It was not easy to pick just one book I’m most excited about, so just assume that the five I’m mentioning are in random order ;) but since I need to start somewhere, why not do it with „The goal” by Elle Kennedy, book #4 in her Off-campus series ;) *sighs happily* I cannot wait to read about this particular couple... I’m not gonna say any names just in case you are new to this series and don’t want to be spoiled... and if you ARE new, then what are you waiting for?!? ;) this is a phenomenal new adult sports themed romance series that will blow your mind... ;) it’s hilarious, sexy and emotional all in one... you can find my reviews for all previous books in this series on my blog ;)

Ok, now I’m gonna brag... well, not really brag, it’s more of a sharing-my-joy type of situations ;) because this next book I’m gonna tell you all about, I got the ARC from the lovely author herself ;) and I couldn’t be more excited about it, because Sarina Bowen is one of my most beloved authors... her books are always the perfect mix of serious topics, with humor and romance to balance everything out... and her newest book is „Rookie move”, the beginning of her brand new series Brooklyn Bruisers ;) it’s gonna be a sports themed romance about my favourite kind of athlete to read about, hockey player... *sighs dreamily* ;) it’s also a spin-off of her The ivy years series... I’m not sure if that’s true about all the books, but the hero of „Rookie move” is the brother of the hero from „The fifteenth minute”... which is a shame, because that is the only book in that series that I haven’t read yet ;) but I’m not worried, I’m sure it will work perfectly well even without my knowledge ;)

Another book that I want to mention to you is „The silent waters” by Brittainy C. Cherry ;) technically it’s book #3 in her Elements series, but all books in it are standalones, and the only way they are connected to each other is the fact that each of them sort of represents one of the four elements (air, fire, water and earth) ;) I only read the first one, and absolutely loved it... my sister already read the second one as well, and we can both tell you that her books are... just amazing... hauntingly beautiful writing style of those one of a kind contemporary romances will blow you away... and I have a feeling that this new installment will be just the same... an emotional journey that will break your heart, before putting it all back together to give you that beautiful ending... *sighs* I can’t wait ;)

The second book that I already have the ARC of is „Locked” co-written by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine, sequel in the PresLocke series ;) it’s an MM contemporary romance and the second book about the same couple... they need to be read in order, but trust me... it’s not gonna be a chore... ;) that first part was absolutely amazing... hilarious, hot and surprisingly emotional... I was hoping that this second part will actually be the conclusion to the story, but I read somewhere that there will be one more book... ;) but since I haven’t read it yet, I’m not sure if that’s true ;) if it is, on the one hand it’s good, because the more awesomeness the better, but on the other hand I need to know how it ends, so the wait might just be too much ;)

The last book I want to mention to you guys, but definitely not the worst of them, trust me, the order is absolutely random ;) is „Apprentice in death” by J. D. Robb (which is a pseudonim for Nora Roberts) the newest installment in her In death series about a New York detective Eve Dallas ;) do you remember a few months ago when I was telling you that I plan to catch up on the few books I was behind in this series before the new book comes out? yeah… good times ;) that of course did not happen, but I love these books so much that of course I needed to let you know that a new one is coming out ;) each of those books can be read as standalones, because they concentrate on solving different cases, but I would recommend you to read them in order to see how the relationships and connections between different characters change with time ;) because those little scenes are often one of my favourite ones ;)


PS I just realized how abs-centric the covers this month are... coincidence? I think not... ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment