Thursday, June 9, 2016

Release blitz + Review: "Found" by Carrie Aarons


Author: Carrie Aarons
Title: "Found"
Book 2 in Captive heart duology
Main characters: Tucker and Charlotte "Char"

Synopsis


We found each other where no else could.
Found a purpose. Found ourselves. Found love.
Again.
But then life got in the way.
Three years later and the people that we once were are nowhere to be found.
Can our love survive everything we've put it through?
Can we find a way back to each other...
Again?

First of all I need to send a giant virtual hug to Carrie, for sending me an ARC of her book in exchange for an honest review :) you are a sweetheart :) because I absolutely loved this book :) don't get me wrong, I enjoyed very much the first part of Tucker and Char's story, but this one... GAH!!! ;) I thought I was prepared for what might happen... nope... totally not prepared ;) it still hit me in all the feels... ALL OF THEM I tell ya ;) and even though there are soooo many things I can't tell you about, I will do my best and share with you my thoughts and feelings after reading this fantastic story, so I can convince you to give it a try as well... :)

This is a conclusion to a very emotional story started in "Lost"... in that first part we got to know the main characters in a pretty unique and secluded environment... and I know that I'm being very vague but believe me... that really is everything I can say about that situation :) because after I finished the whole story, I can tell you that not knowing anything and going into the book without presumptions really is the best way to read it :) but what little glimpses I can share with you about the conclusion to that story are... :) right at the beginning of this book... after that heart shattering cliffhanger... we jump ahead three years... and I was like "WHAT?!?" ;) it was a very brave and definitely the right choice :) because not only do we have this brand new reality, but we get to discover along the way what happened during that time period thanks to the flashbacks appearing throughout the whole book... and the story itself also takes place over a certain amount of time... not to mention that wonderful epilogue set even more in the future... *sighs happily* :) since that is basically all that I can tell you about the book, let me share with you now all my thoughts and feels about this story :)

I am drowning in emotions... I really thought that this second book will be easier for me to read, cause I was now prepared for what's coming... nope... not at all... this story was so raw and honest and vulnerable... there were times when I wanted to just... hug them... and other times when I wanted to smack them ;) this book... *sighs* this book really did made me feel all the feels... ;) it was emotional and heartbreaking at times... but also so beautiful and hopeful in others... :) it's really hard to put all my thoughts into words because I feel really restricted by the things I can't tell you about that would make this whole situation much more clear, but I refuse to spoil you :) I mean, I always avoid spoilers in my reviews, but in this one especially... ;) it is a book that will make you cry... but it's also a book that will bring a smile to your face... a story that will show you that even if you feel alone, you can find family in unexpected people along the way... a story about a couple who went through so much toggether, not all of the things light and fluffy... most of them dark and hard... but it's a book that will give you hope, that if you fight hard enough for something that's worth it... the rewards at the end of that long road are so worth it... :)

Words cannot fully express everything that this book made me feel... I tried my best to convince you that it's worth your time and hopefully I succeded, because it's beautiful... it's definitely different than most of the books I've read... in the best possible way... so if you are looking for a unique story that will move you, absolutely give this duet a try... :)



Not only that fantastic conclusion is live, but the first part is FREE for a LIMITED TIME :) so definitely grab it while you can :)



About the author:


Author of romance novels such as Red Card and the Captive Heart Duet, Carrie Aarons writes sexy, swoony and sarcastic characters who won't get out of her head until she puts them down on a page. 

Carrie has wanted to be an author since the first time she opened a book. She loves spinning tales that include dapper men, women with attitude, and the occasional hunky athlete. 

When she isn't in what her husband calls a "writing coma", Carrie is freeing up her jam-packed DVR, starting her latest DIY project, or planning her next travel adventure. She lives in New Jersey with her husband, who is more than happy to watch sports while his wife plots love stories.

Find her online: Website | Facebook | Facebook group | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment