Monday, June 27, 2016

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #19

Binge watching movies
Song of the moment
And
Movies... movies everywhere ;)

Hello there my awesome people :) it's a brand new monday and that means a brand new edition of my #RandomRamblings post as well :) this one is going to be another shorter one, but that's mostly because it's so hot right now that I can barely put my thoughts together to form sentences :) and that fact is actually connected to the very first part of the headlines ;)

Recently I've been watching movies like crazy :) me and my lovely sister J, have been binge watching all our favourite ones... :) and by that, I mean mostly animations and comedies... ;) it's the best kind of entertainment when you are slowly melting from the heat :) and today I want to mention to you two of them, in case you haven't heard about them :) the first one is a new discovery :) "Zootopia" was a phenomenal animation that I did not expect to love as much as I did :) in case you don't know what it's about, I have a trailer for you :)


And my second recommendation for you is a fantastic comedy :) "The other woman" is one of my all time favourite comedies :) I've watched it like six or seven times so far and it's still hilarious :) so if you need a good laugh, definitely give it a try :) I have a trailer of it as well for you :)


Maybe today we'll go with the order of the headlines, so now is the part about my song of the moment :) I don't know what it is about it, but I can't stop listening to it :) it goes on repeat curently when I'm doing stuff on my lovely Sascha (for those of you who might missed it before, Sascha is my brand new laptop, present for my upcoming birthday from my family, and yes, I totally named her :) #NoRegrets)


And now about that last part :) summer is my favourite movie time of the year, because the majority of the movies I want to see on the big screen have premieres during those months :) in fact, in the upcoming month, there are four of them that I hope I will see :) but instead of talking about all of them, I will just leave for you all the trailers :) like I said... it's really hot ;) don't make me think longer than I really have to ;)


That's a wrap people :) hopefully my next #RandomRamblings post will be longer, and the heat won't melt me :) as always, I love interacting with you guys, so be sure to leave a comment with your thougts, opinions, book recs here, on my Facebook page or Goodreads account :) and be sure to check out my blog on a regular basis, cause I have lots of great stuff prepared for you this week :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment