Monday, June 6, 2016

Random ramblings of a bookworm ;) #16

Unexpected dream come true
"Warcraft"
And
Songs of the moment

Welcome, my lovely people, in another edition of my #RandomRamblings post ;) this one is gonna be another shorter one, cause I have a lot of other blog-related things to write and edit for you :) but don't worry, me and J are working on another book tag with some fun recommendations for you guys, so soon enough you'll get a longer post as well ;) but back to the current post ;) this time we're going back to chaos and doing the headlines out of order... I mean, we have to mix things up to keep it fresh, right? ;)

So I'm gonna start in the middle :) the premiere of "Warcraft" in my country is this week and I can't wait to see it :) and no, I do not play the online game... :) definitely not cause I wouldn't enjoy it ;) it's actually the opposite :) I think I would love it too much and spend way too much time on it... ;) so better to stay far from that temptation... ;) instead, I am gonna go check out the movie version, cause you know how much I love fantasy and magic elements in my movies... ;) I will probably catch it next week, but I'm already looking forward to it ;) if you have no idea what it's about, here's a trailer of the movie for your enjoyment ;)


Now onto that first, mysterious part of the headlines... ;) it may not be much to some of you, but I am very excited about it :) let me explain... ;) you know how much I love to read... :) well, duh... ;) it's pretty obvious, since I read all the time and, you know... have this blog and everything... ;) but up till now, I never actually had my very own reading corner :) and now I'm gonna get it :) my birthday is coming up soon, and this year I'm gonna get a laptop from my family :) my sister decided to get one for herself as well... :) that detail is pretty important, since so far we've been sharing a PC one ;) and now we will get rid of it... and when we came up with that decision my sister was all like "then why do you need a desk? you could get rid of it as well and then buy a comfy chair and a pretty table and you would have your very own reading corner" :) I have no idea why that thought never crossed my mind before, but once she said it out loud I was all *gasps in shock* "I need it right away" ;) and of course it's all I've been able to think about ever since :) but all the things have been put into motion :) my comfy chair is ordered and should arrive in a week or so and tomorrow we're gonna go pick up our laptops... :) *squeels with excitement* :) even now, when I write this post all I can think about is "soon I'm gonna be able to curl onto my new chair and read... *sighs dreamily* it's gonna be sooo good" ;)

And last but not least, lately I've been listening to three songs on repeat ;) I don't know why, but I can't seem to listen to anything else ;) I mean, don't get me wrong, they are all awesome, so I decided to share them with you :) so here are my favourites, in no particular order ;)


That is a wrap people :) like I said, it's a shorter one, cause I am super busy with other stuff, but hopefully you'll be cool with that ;) PS did you guys saw that I am just a few people away from reaching 200 on my facebook page?!? O.o that is sooo cool ;) of course, as always you know that I love to hear from you, so be sure to share your opinions, thoughts, suggestions and all that here, on my facebook page or my Goodreads account :) and be sure to come back some more this week, cause I have another few, very interesting posts for you... ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment