Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Books I can't wait to get my hands on ;) june edition

Greetings my lovely people :) it is this time of the month yet again... :) a time when I share with you guys the most awesome books that are going live in the upcoming month :) and I swear, june is the best month this year :) I have for you five amazing stories :) well, technically I already read one of them, but I'll explain it later in this post ;) but when I say that june is the best month, I mean it mainly because... ;)

"Born of legend" comes out in june!!! :) I kid you not, it's my most highly anticipated book of the year :) the newest installment in The league series by Sherrilyn Kenyon :) I love her and this series especially :) for me it's the perfect mix of adventure, sci-fi / paranormal vibes, sarcastic humor, kick-ass characters and all sorts of amazing relationships... not only romantic ones, but family bonds and friendships as well :) and after the events in the previous book I have been counting down the days to the release of this gem... and it's gonna be soooo long as well :) GAH!!! :) I can't wait to read it ;)

The second book I can't wait to read... and it's actually the most anticipated book release for my sister J ;) is "Allegiance of honor" by the talented Nalini Singh :) it's the newest addition to her Psy-changeling series and when I heard it's gonna be an ensemble cast, where instead of one main couple we will visit all the characters we already know and love, I was ecstatic :) this is a sort of paranormal genre, with shape-shifters and some other talented people, but it's really hard to describe in just a sentence or two if you are completely new to it :) but Nalini is a fantastic writer and I can't wait to see what she prepared for us with this book :)

The next two books I'm gonna be mentioning are actually from the same author :) the lovely Kristen Callihan :) so we have the conclusion to her Darkest London series, "Forevermore" :) it's been ages since I read the previous book... maybe not literally, but it feels that way cause I remember basically nothing :) it's this paranormal / steampunk-ish series and I really hope once I start to read, more details will come to me ;) even though each book revolves around a different couple, some events definitely overlaps some stories and influences them so it should be read in order :)

And the second book I want to mentioned, written by her, is the beginning of her brand new series VIP :) I actually mistakenly put "Idol" in the last month's post ;) ups... that was my bad :) but at the time of the writing, I was sure the book was gonna be out in may :) so I'm writing about it again this month :) and I absolutely cannot wait to read it :) I'm a huge fan of her writing style, so I know it's gonna be good... ;) but add to that amazing style a story about a rock star...? uuuhhhmmm... yes, please ;)

The last book that I want to mention is the one I actually already had the pleasure of reading :) "Bittersweet" by Sarina Bowen is a shiny beginning of her brand new True north series and let me tell you... :) it was phenomenal :) the writing style, the story, the characters, the banter... *sighs happily* everything is in there :) and I had the absolute pleasure of getting my hands on the ARC of this gem :) but since it was on my list way before I even knew I'm gonna have that chance, I decided to put it here anyway, so you can pre-order this baby :) believe me, you won't regret it :) my full review gonna go up on the release day but trust me :) you'll love it :)


XOXO

A

2 comments:

  1. You forgot the second book in Nora Roberts "Guardians" series, Bay of Sighs. It's being released the same day as Allegiance of Honour and I didn't want it being lost in the crowd. I've had both books preordered since the first week of January and really can't decide which one to read first when they download onto my Nook. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't forget about it ;) but with her series I usually wait for all the books to be released before I get excited about it... cause after that first book I always want all of the rest immediately... ;) so now I just wait for the last one before reading it :) and besides, in my monthly posts I always mention only a few books that I really, REALLY can't wait to read... if I would write about ALL the books we would be here for days... ;) which book to read first... *sighs happily* it's my favourite kind of #BookWormProblems ;) happy reading whatever you choose :)

      Delete