Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Bookmarks 2015 :) favourite relationship between sisters

Like I mentioned in my post yesterday, I'm starting with a category very dear to my heart :) since I am very close with my own sister I wanted to share with you a book relationship between sisters that made me smile and laugh and just melted my heart ;) to be honest there was absolutely no competition and when I was thinking about the categories and winners for my awards I immediately knew that I will have to give this one to them ;) so without further ado I present to you...


They are characters from Game on series by Kristen Callihan, a new adult / contemporary sports themed romances :) all books can be read as standalones but they are connected in one or more ways by the relationships between certain characters ;) but back to the awesome sisters :) Ivy is the older one and "The friend zone" tells the story of her and Gray, and Fiona, or Fi for short ;) is the younger one and "The game plan" tells the story of her and Ethan :) I'm gonna leave you the links to my reviews of the books I'm mentioning here below, so now let us concentrate on the sisters ;)

I absolutely loved their connection... it really reminded me of my own relationship with my sister, J ;) this sarcastic banter, the love and support they have for one another, this bickering and making fun of each other, but never in a mean way :) it was truly the first time when I didn't see any sign of envy or stupidity, or coldness or just ignorance... and I finally saw that awesome bond between sisters that resembled what I have in real life :) and as an interesting side note, Kristen Callihan based that relationship on her and her own sisters :) bond between Ivy and Fi really adds this amazing bonus for me in those books, and it was just an icing on the cake, because besides that they are extremely well written, funny as hell and smoking hot... ;) you should check them out ;)

As promised here are the links to my reviews of the Game on series :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment