It had to be Penny Reid :) I read a lot of fantastically written books last year, but nothing compared to her :) she has the most unique and original writing style I have ever read... and I've been reading for a long time so that is saying something :) she writes contemporary romances that are smart, hilariously funny and a bit geeky from time to time ;) there are also swoonworthy heroes and kick-ass heroines ;) and all of her books are different :) the personalities of the main characters, their journey to be together... each and every one of her books that I've read so far tells a completely different and original story, and yet all of them has that unique stamp of quality and writing style that I already know and love :) so you can see Penny Reid in all of her books, but I bet that if I'd ask you for your favourite book written by her our answers would be different :) and I love it, cause all of us can find a story that speaks to us the most... a story closest to our heart :) and that is a unique gift and talent, to be able to write in such a way :) I definitely hope she will never run out of ideas, because a world where she would not write is a terryfying possibility that I don't want to think about... ;)
I have for you links to my reviews of books written by Penny Reid, that I read so far :)
- book #1 in Knitting and the city series about Quinn and Janie -> "Neanderthal seeks human"
- book #2 in Knitting and the city series about Nico and Elizabeth -> "Friends without benefits"
- book #3 in Knitting and the city series about Alex and Sandra -> "Love hacked"
- book #4 in Knitting and the city series about Drew and Ashley -> "Beauty and the mustache"
- book #1 in Winston brothers series about Duane and Jessica -> "Truth or beard"
- book #1 in Hypothesis series about Martin and Kaitlyn -> "Elements of chemistry"