Even though I loved loved looooved all the books written by Lisa Kleypas, "Devil in winter" had to be the winner :) it's book #3 in her Wallflowers series and it instantly became one of my favourites ;) I mean, what's not to love? ;) we have a walking, talking sin... ;) charming as hell main hero, Sebastian :) we have a shy and stuttering main heroine who hides much more inside her than anybody could guess... ;) we have sarcastic and witty banter... subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, seduction ;) and let's not forget about shocking and surprising turns of events :) people, this book has it all :) and did I mentioned that the writing style pulls you in from the very first page and does not let you go until you know how the story ends? ;) yes, Lisa Kleypas is that amazing... :) and even though I always recommend to read a series in order, you get all the informations you need to enjoy this story in this book :) but I will leave you below links to my reviews of all five books in this series so you can see how awesome they are ;) I hope that if you don't know her and her amazing writing style yet, you'll give it a try :) I promise it's soooo worth it ;)
Here are the links to the reviews of the books in Wallflowers series that I did :) in the correct order:
- book #1 about Simon and Annabelle -> "Secrets of a summer night"
- book #2 about Marcus and Lillian -> "It happened one autumn"
- book #3 and the winner :) about Sebastian and Evangeline -> "Devil in winter"
- book #4 about Matthew and Daisy -> "Scandal in spring"
- book #5 about Rafe and Hannah -> "A wallflower christmas"