Friday, October 30, 2015

Books I can't wait to get my hands on ;) november edition

It is this time of the month again people... ;) time for me to share with you books that I'm looking forward to the most... :) and let me just say... november is a very good month for me... :) cause I have my eyes on a few really interesting books... and they made me count down days to the release day... and now they are so close... ;) I've actually had a huge problem with deciding about which book I should write first and after careful consideration the end result is...

"Winter" by Marissa Meyer :) and the main reason why I had to start with this one, is because it's a conclusion to The Lunar chronicles series :) I will finally know how everything will be resolved... at least I really hope that I will get the answers I'm looking for... ;) the whole series is YA, but I can honestly recommend it to anyone... each book is loosely based on a fairy tale and have to be read in order cause they are all very tightly connected... it's written really well and I was hooked from the very first book :) I mean who wouldn't be curious about a version of Cinderella when she is part cyborg? ;) I was sold right then and there... and it only gets better... :) so now, when the final book is just days away it's a perfect opportunity to catch up on the story and characters... :)

The second book that I am most impatiently waiting for is "Born of betrayal" by wickedly talented Sherrilyn Kenyon :) it's the newest addition in her The league series :) and although I would recommend to read all books in order, so you can see the development of certain relationships and connections between characters, they all can be read as standalones ;) cause there is always just enough informations to understand what is going on ;) it's hard to put a label on this series, but I think the closest one is a sci-fi romance :) because this series includes different races and planets, but don't be discouraged by that :) it's full of sarcastic humor, surprising turn of events, and yes, sometimes a heartbreaking ones... but each of them ends with a happy ending... :) it's one of my favourite series of all time, so be sure to give them a try ;)

Another book, and it's just days away... :) is "The game plan" by Kristen Callihan :) it's book #3 in her Game on series and I've been looking forward to this one ever since I finished the previous one because heroines of those books are sisters :) and their relationship and love between them reminds me a lot of me and my sister :) and since I (the older one) already got my book ;) I'm really curious about her (the younger one) story ;) plus, it's a contemporary sports themed romance so what more can a girl want? ;) and they have both points of view, so you can get inside the mind of not only one, but two main characters... :) and I love that... especially when it's done as fabulous as in this series... ;)

The last full lenght book that is on my radar is "Hearts of blue" by L. H. Cosway :) it's the newest addition to her Hearts series :) they are contemporary romance books, and theoretically all of them can be read as standalones, but I would really recommend to read them in order... cause certain characters appear in more than one book and this way you get the whole picture and no spoilers before reading the actual story ;) I read the first two books in this series and really loved them, but I have yet to read book #3 (the previous one) so I'm not dying of curiosity like my sister ;) because we met there characters from this new book and from the moment she read about them, she was counting days to the release of their story ;) well.... the wait is almost over J :)

Last but not least is "Pia does Hollywood" by Thea Harrison :) it's the newest novella in her Elder races series :) it's a fantasy / paranormal romance series that I would recommend to read in order, cause there are some events that have consequences in more than one book, so it's the best way for you to avoid spoilers ;) it's another story that revolves around the couple that we met in the first book :) they are a personal favourite of my sister so she's definitely happy with this newest addition ;) but let's be honest... who wouldn't want more stories about a dragon and his mate...? ;)


XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment