Monday, June 1, 2015

Something special... ;)

I am sitting here, late at night... well, maybe not like in the middle of the night, but still ;) sipping my water with lemon and hey, do not mock :) it's really yummy and refreshing :) and I'm writing something very special to me...

Basically, it's a very big, awesome, super special thank you to all of you who recently read my blog... when I saw that people from all over the world... like literally... United States, Canada, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Greece... that all of you people read my blog... I was like... I don't even... there are not enough adjectives to explain how amazing that made me feel and how grateful I am to each and every one of you, who took a moment of your time to do it :) I hope at least some of you will come back ;)

I also wanted to give a special shout-out to a facebook group, "Nalini Singh Fans" :) you guys are truly awesome... everyday I enjoy your quotes, thoughts about books and pictures... those pictures... ;) my oh my... ;) I lost myself for a moment, but back to the topic of this post :) thank you all for being so encouraging and kind when I shared with you my blog :) I always knew that this is a place for only the most awesomnest (Is that a word? Did I try to use this word-or-maybe-not-a-word before? Either way it fits perfectly ;) ) people but it was really nice to actually experience it :)

If I could I would hug each and every one of you... I hope you don't think it's creepy ;) it's just that I'm a hugger ;) but since there are hundreds, and sometimes thousands of miles between us, I have to give you my best version of virtual hug ;) so I hope you felt it... I mean like virtually felt it... because if you are sitting by yourself and you felt like someone's hugging you... it wasn't me... now it's starting to get creepy... and now I scared myself... I'm gonna go and read some Garfield comics or else I won't be able to fall asleep tonight ;) ok... I'm babbling, but it's from all the happiness :) so I'm gonna finish before I embarrass myself even more ;)


XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment