Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Review: "Hades" by Larissa Ione


Author: Larissa Ione
Title: "Hades"
Book 11,5 in series Demonica
Main characters: Hades and Cataclysm

Well... that was fast... ;) I definitely did not wait a few months with reading this one as I did with "Revenant" cause I learned my lesson ;) and I was rewarded with an awesome story :) it had everything that we love in this series... sizzling-hot-sexy romance, sarcasm, wit, humor and kickass main characters ;) I mean even both their names are kickass ;) and don't even get me started what happens to Hades every time he pops out those wings... ;) well, I'm not gonna write it here, go check it out for yourself, it's pretty cool ;) 

It's a novella, so it's shorter than a regular story, but you don't have a feeling like something is missing... it's complete and absolutely entertaining :) but how can it not be, when you have a cell in prison with a nickname "jellybean"... the explanation is hilarious... ;) and what Hades does to stone statue of Seth is just.... I can't even... ;) I nearly fell off a chair when I read it ;) and last but not least, I'm gonna throw your way two words, without any context whatsoever (they appear near the end) and if that's not gonna encourage you to read this, I seriously don't know what will... ;) are you ready? Ok... here they are... pee stick ;) I'm gonna give you a moment, because I know that you need it... I know I did ;)

As a bonus, now I'm super curious about Zhubaal... his story, with the vow and everything... now I need to know more... and I'm sure that Larissa Ione would not just throw it our way and just ignore it, so I'm just waiting fot like an official date when this story is gonna happen, because I need it like really soon... my birthday is in july soooo... just saying ;)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment