Monday, May 4, 2015

Another small success... ;) that put the biggest smile on my face :D

Now another one of my favourite authors knows that my blog exists and read review of her book :) and responded :) I know that this may not seem like a lot to some people, but it definitely is for me :) it's very rewarding for me to know that I could share with her my opinion about her amazing book... because if I was in her place, I would love to hear opinions from my readers, especially if they were as enthusiastic as mine ;)

So I will keep writing... for me, mostly, because I really love it and it brings me a lot of joy to put into words my feelings about books ;) but it also gives me great satisfaction to know that there are people out there who read it... so thank you, to all of you, from the bottom of my heart... it sounded a little bit melodramatic, but what the hell... ;) just go with it ;)

A special thank you to all my fb friends who came here from my fb posts :)

And of course the biggest hugs and kisses to my favourite little sister... see what I did there ? ;) a little inside joke ;)


XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment