Monday, February 16, 2015

Books I can't wait to get my hands on ;) march edition

Since we are officially in the second half of february, I thought I will share with you (as it is in the title of this post) books that I can't wait to get my hands on :) march edition ;) so it's close and I can start countng days without falling into the miserable pit of depression "it's so far away from today... how can I wait that long?!?" ;)

First of all, the book that I'm waiting for the most is "Vision in silver" by Anne Bishop. It's the third book in her Others series and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. It's kind of an urban fantasy series, but it's hard to describe, since I never read anything like this before :) I'm not gonna go into any details, because I don't want to spoil anything in case you haven't read it yet (in which case I have to ask: what the hell are you waiting for?!? ;D ). Another great news is that there are gonna be at least two more books :) excuse me for a moment while I go and do a little dance of joy :) Ok, I'm back :D

The second book I'm impatiently waiting for is "Rock hard" by one of my all time favorite authors, the incredible Nalini Singh :) (seriously, that woman can't disapoint, every one of her books is amazing). It's the second full novel in her Rock kiss series, and I was waiting for that particular story since I read the first book and met Charlie :) it's straight up romance, without any paranormal or supernatural elements (beside the super hot main hero of course, cause that goes a little bit into the science fiction part ;D )

The third choice is "Of silk and steam" by Bec McMaster. It's kind of a conclusion to one bigger story arch in her London steampunk series and I'm really interested how she's gonna solve all of the plot points :) as it is in the title, it's a steampunk series (victorian kind of an era with better technology) plus supernatural creatures (but I don't want to spoil too much, you just have to take my word for it, that it's a breath of fresh air in this genre, and it's nothing like you've ever read before ;D )

And last but not least is "The shadows" by J. R. Ward. It's another book in her fascinating Black dagger brotherhood series about this group of kick-ass vampires (and none of them sparkle... I'm sorry, I just had to ;p ). And since few of her last books involved not only one, main pair, but more interactions between more people, I can't wait to see where all of those actions are gonna end (or you know, it's gonna abruptly end in the most interesting part, as in the last one ;) )

Honorable mention: "The skull throne" by Peter V. Brett. It's the fourth book in Demon cycle, this incredible, epic, fantasy series. I'm waiting for that one, because the last one ended in a mega-giant-ginormous-how-could-you-do-this-to-me-this-is-the-last-page?!?!?!? kind of a cliffhanger :) Plus, wouldn't it be awesome, if someone (I'm looking at you HBO) turned it into a TV show, in this amazing way that they did "Game of thrones"? I so would love to see those demons come alive on screen... :)



XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment