Sunday, January 11, 2015

First words...

To be honest, I'm totally new to this whole blog-posting stuff :) Not only that, but english is not my first language, so even despite my best efforts, there are definitely gonna be some mistakes. That's why I'm asking You, dear reader (because I'm sincerely hoping there will be someone who will read it ;D) to be patient and understanding :) I promise I will try my best :)

As you can see in the title, I'm gonna write about everything... books that I've enjoyed, songs that haunts me, movies that made my cry or laugh, things that happened to me, my friends, or just stuff that I totally made up :)

But mostly I'm gonna write about books... because they are my biggest love and passion... I can't tell you how many times I've spent wayyyy too much money in a bookstore... because really, if you buy the first one in the series that you like, the only logical step is to buy all the rest of them, right? It's like a rule :) You just have to do it ;)

So feel free to post a comment with your opinions or questions or recommendations about other book blogs, and if you enjoy what you read, please, spread the word :) I would love to know, that someone actually read something here :)

XOXO

A

No comments:

Post a Comment